SEPTEMBER / OCTOBER 1998 ISSUE OF
|Cover artwork by
The entire contents of AWARENESS MAGAZINE are
copyrighted by Awareness Publishing group, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this
magazine may be reproduced without prior written permission
the Publisher . . .
A Word About This Month's
Cover Artist Carol Lozito
FEATURES . . .
Lead and Our Kids
By Spencer Warren
Citizens for Health Launches
Campaign to Protect Consumer
Access to Supplemental Information
Comment Period Extended 30 Days
Trance-Lating Information into Knowledge
By Susan K. Stevenson, DCH
As We Drum . . . We Are One
Global Event Set for December 31, 1999
By Feeny Lipscomb
The Iron Triangle
The National Forest Service, the NRA, and the Hunting Industry . . .
Bending the Environment to Suit Their Own Interests
By Richard Hiatt
Envisioning the New Millennium
By Barbara Marx Hubbard
SAN DIEGO SECTION:
DEPARTMENTS . . .
- HEAVENLY SOUNDS By Chuck Diliberto
- VIDEO REVIEW By Paula Hamilton
- BOOK REVIEWS By Juliana Joyce Perkins
- SEISER SAYS: By Lynn Seiser, Ph.D.
- ETC. REVIEWS By Paula
- SECRET REALITY By W. Allen
- PET CORNER By Janet Hogan Taylor
- SELF ESTEEM SAMPLER By Kay Walburger
- HOLISTIC PARENTING By Olive M. Pemberton, Ph.D.
- QUESTIONING AIDS By Christine Maggiore
- FENG SHUI CONCEPTS By Jenny T. Liu, M.A.
- NEVER OLD By Jesse Anson Dawn
Return to Awareness Magazine's Library