This article has three parts. Part 1 addresses how you can take: Step 1 to educate yourself, and Step 2 to remove toxins in your body. Part 2 discusses how you can take: Step 3 to regenerate your glands and organs, and Step 4 to cleanse your mental toxins. Part 3 explains how you can take Step 5 to regenerate your physical and mental metabolic functions.
Step 3: Regenerate Your Glands and Organs
Step 3 is for regenerating your fatigued glands and organs. The focus is on your hormonal and digestive systems. It’s just like jumping the sluggish battery of your car. Now, I would like to ask our female readers some questions.
• Have you been plagued with itchy, foul-smelling, yellowish vaginal discharge?
• Do you experience pain during sexual intercourse?
• Are you avoiding sex because you are always tired?
• Are you lethargic no matter how much time you have stayed in bed?
• Are your menstrual cycles irregular and painful?
• Are you bothered by menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes and /or night sweats?
• Are you troubled by your mood swings?
If any of the above symptoms apply to you, then you need to take herbal formulas that contain a combination of high-quality and absorbable vitamins, minerals, and Chinese herbs that nourish your body and balance the female hormonal system. Many of my clients report that they experience marked improvement in mental clarity, energy, libido, menstrual regularity, and relief from hot flashes and night sweats after taking formulas designed to regenerate the female hormonal system. In some cases, infertile women were able to conceive and have a full-term pregnancy after several miscarriages.
Now, I am going to ask our male readers a few questions:
• Are you having trouble getting or maintaining an erection?
• Are you losing your sexual interest?
• Are you having difficulty concentrating on your work?
• Are you too tired to exercise?
• Are you anxious or irritable?
• Are you experiencing low-grade and persistent depression?
• Are you lacking the motivation to take action towards achieving what you have in mind?
If any of the above symptoms apply to you, you need to take herbal formulas containing high-quality and absorbable vitamins, minerals, and Chinese herbs, to nourish your body and balance the male hormonal system. When your hormonal system is regulated, you will also experience uplift in your mood and an increase in your energy and mental clarity.
Now, let me ask some more questions for both men and women, except that the last question is obviously for women only.
• Do you feel bloated all the time?
• Do you get hungry easily?
• Does acid reflux annoy you?
• Are you embarrassed by the amount of “gas” you “secretly release in public”?
• Is your productivity hampered by hypoglycemia (low blood sugar)?
• Is your schedule too hectic to accommodate regular mealtimes?
• Are your sugar cravings almost uncontrollable before and during your period?
If any of the above symptoms apply to you, then you need to take herbal formulas to regenerate your digestive system. Everything is fix-able, even if you have abused your body for a long time. It just takes longer to heal and it requires patience.
Step 4: Cleanse Your Mental Toxins
Carrying negative emotions such as anger, resentment, regret, grief, fear, guilt, and uncertainty, day in and day out, is just like driving your car with the hand brake on. It will cause a lot of wear and tear on your immune system!
Based on my experience counseling thousands of people thus far, I have found that psychological stress is actually the most important cause of an adult onset of yeast disorders! If these negative emotions have not been released effectively, the rest of the regimens discussed so far will only provide temporary relief! So, you need to weed your mind garden!
It is like cleaning up a vast field of tall weeds. A yeast-free nutritional program, Chinese herbal therapy, exercise, and other treatment methods only serve the function of chopping down the weeds above the ground. Mental detoxification uproots the core problem from underground. If this uprooting is not done, the field may appear to be clean for a while, but when summer rainfall comes, the weeds will grow like crazy again. Similarly, when a person is confronted with some life crisis, the problem of yeast disorders may reoccur!
How do you uproot your mental toxins? Please be aware that traditional psychotherapy does not work when you suffer from a stubborn case of yeast and parasitic infection. Even though I have a doctorate and a license to practice traditional psychotherapy, I choose spiritual counseling as an important method in facilitating my clients’ healing process.
The goal of spiritual counseling is for you to understand the concept of “universality” and reduce or eliminate your “Poor me! Why me?” syndrome. You will also understand, accept, forgive, and release whatever life situation(s) caused your emotional imbalance. As a result, you will learn how to draw on universal energy to heal yourself effortlessly.
(To be continued in Part 3)
Dr. Juliet Tien (Dr. J) is a leading expert in yeast and parasitic infection, weight, and addiction control, a former UCLA professor in Psychiatric/Mental Health Nursing and a cable TV Producer & Host: The Holistic Approach to Health and Success. She is also the best-selling author of Breaking the Yeast Curse: Food and Unconditional Love for Magic Healing and Healthy and Tasty: Dr. J’s Anti-Yeast Cooking. For more information, please contact: Dr. J’s Academy of Vibrant Health, (800) 715-3053, 1100 S. Hope St., # 808, Los Angeles, CA 90015. Website: www.drjsbest.com