WELCOME TO THE
JANUARY/FEBRUARY 1997 ISSUE OF
The entire contents of AWARENESS MAGAZINE are copyrighted by Awareness Publishing
group, Inc. All rights reserved. No part of this magazine may be reproduced without prior
Letter From the Publisher
FEATURES . . .
- A Word About This Month's Cover Artist -Judith Cornell
- Just say NO! by Regina Leeds
- WFWP's International Women's Friendship Conference
Can Build A Bridge" by Kay Walburger and Darby Davis
- Interracial Sisterhood Project "One Moment in
Time" by Kay Walburger
- Tahitian Noni An Ancient Cure from Paradise, by
Barbara Taylor Christian
- PMS and Politics, by Shirlee Michaels, Ph.D.
- The Safest Form of Estrogen by Elora Gabriel
- Barbara Brennan's School of Healing, by Robert Ross
- Ambrotose . . . The Story of One Woman's Search by
- The Awareness of Audrey Hope's "Reel Women"
by Deborah Ruth
- Why Use Feng Shui by Jenny T. Liu, M.A.
- Ojibwa Tea Offers Great Healing Powers
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, Breathing and Other Secrets, by
- Solutions for Resolutions by Susan Stevenson, DCH
- Unusual Careers with Animals by Diana Guerrero
SAN DIEGO SECTION:
DEPARTMENTS . . .
- Book Reviews by Sandy Gostel Perkins -"Uppity
Women of Ancient Times" - "Chicken Soup For The Women's Soul" -
"Inventing Ourselves Again" - "Keep Your Breasts!"
- Uplifting films by Diana Oestreich and Elliot Landy -
"Antonia's Line" - "Blue Sky" "Camilla" -
"Housekeeping" - "The Little Princess"
- Heavenly Sounds by Chuck Diliberto "The
Americana Series" - "Abduction" - "Sutras" - "
- Video Reviews, by Paula Moss "Sings My Soul
Aerobic Prayer Series" - "Brainwave Journey"
- Self Esteem Sampler by Kay Walburger
- Seiser Says by Lynn Seiser
- Never Old by Jesse Anson Dawn
- Living the Soulful Life, by Scott Kalechstein
- Pet Corner
Return to Awareness Magazine's